If you attended tryouts you may register for the Fall 2014 Soccer Season. ( current 2013/14 season Avalanche players who were out of town during tryouts and high school girls may register without tryout)
1. Go to the registration tab on the website. If you have any difficulty, please contact our registrar at email@example.com
2. The registration fee has been raised to $135 for the Fall 2014 season. This is due to the fact that the WSSL ( Western Slope Soccer League) that we play in has higher fees than the Southwest League does and, at our previous rate, we were beginning to come up a little short in funds to pay for equipment etc. Also, some of this money will be put towards fees for each team attending one tournament during the fall season.
3. You can still pay by credit card and break the fee up into 3 parts or pay the entire amount by check or cash.
4. Scholarships are available. Please go to the bottom of the registration information to find the scholarship link.
5. Someone will be available at Monday night soccer the next two Monday nights with extra scholarship forms and paper registrations for families that don’t have computer access.
6. There will be a late fee of $20 for anyone registering after June 25.